A+ Home Inspections dba A+ Services, LLC
Serving Murfreesboro, Tennessee and Surrounding Counties
Tel. No. 615-791-7433
The home buying and selling process can be a stressful and confusing time. Here at A+ Home Inspections dba A+ Services, LLC, we believe in keeping things simple. By specializing in only the three following professional services, we are able to concentrate and excel in these three most important areas. We are not going to try to sell you any additional testing or inspection services. This is it. This is all we do, everyday. There are no hidden fees or additional charges. We believe in treating our clients like we would like to be treated.
All A+ Home Inspections dba A+ Services, LLC inspections evaluate all interior and exterior components and systems including; but not limited to Lot drainage, Downspout extensions, Lot, Exterior, Roofing, Gutters, Downspouts, Structural, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Attic, Insulation, Garage, Windows, Doors, Interior room items, Crawl space, Basement, Radon if requested, and much more. We exceed the State of TN and ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) requirements. Some other home inspection companies only inspect a representative few doors, windows outlets and other items. We believe in checking them all if they are easily accessible.
- Pre-purchase inspections are designed for buyers who require a full inspection of a home’s components and major systems.
- Pre-Listing inspections are designed for homeowners before listing their home to provide accurate information.
We strongly recommend a professional 48-hour radon test in this area.
A December article in the Tennessean newspaper said that half the homes in middle Tennessee have a level above the 4.0 action level set by the EPA.
Our testing in the area confirms that approximately one third to half of the homes have an unsafe radon level per the EPA guidelines.
Radon is a radioactive gas that is found in the earth’s rock and soil.
Radon is believed to cause approximately 20,000 to 30,000 deaths a year in the United States.
Radon is invisible, odorless, and can be detected only by measuring levels in your home.
Indoor radon exposure is estimated to be the second leading cause of lung cancer deaths each year in the U.S. Radon problems have been identified in every state.
The EPA estimates that one out of every fifteen homes in the U.S. have indoor radon levels at or above the EPA’s recommended action guideline of four Pico curies per liter of air (pCi/L) on a yearly average.
Levels are much higher here in middle Tennessee.
Today’s technology can reduce radon levels to below 4 pCi/L in most cases, to 2 pCi/L or less.
Please click on our Useful Information Radon link for more detailed information about Radon
- An EPA approved radon screening test, using a C.R.M. (Continuous Radon Monitor), is available at your request.
- Our professional radon test report will show you what the radon level was each hour of the 48-hour radon test period, an average of all the readings, and a EPA protocol average.
- About 98% of our clients have us perform this important professional radon test as part of our home inspection process.
- Local radon mitigation companies usually charge at least about $1,000 to $1,500 to correct high radon levels. They gurantee they can get any home under the 4.0 EPA action level.
- We do not fix radon. We just test for it. Our affordable professional radon test could save you the cost of mitigation, and your life. Request the test. You will be glad you did.
- We strongly recommend professional mold testing.
- We perform the mold testing ourselves and overnight the samples to a professional well known lab for fast results.
- Home Inspection report with digital photos
- Radon inspection and testing
- Mold inspection and testing
- Comprehensive and professional services
- Inspections that cover from roof to foundation
- Pre-listing inspections
- New construction inspections
- Pre-remodeling inspections
- Steve Traylor has personally conducted more than 2500 home inspections
- Steve Traylor is a TN state licensed and ASHI certified home inspector
- Over 28 years of experience in middle TN
- Follow Standards of Practice for the State of Tennessee
- Inspections performed in accordance with state and ASHI standards
- Clear typed report free of technical jargon
- Report will usually be emailed to you the same day of the inspection
- Help set priorities for repairs
- Reasonable rates
- Satisfaction guaranteed
If you have a need for additional services, please let us know. We can refer you to a qualified expert. We make no repairs, and receive no compensation from anyone we refer.
With so many great reasons to work with A+ Home Inspections dba A+ Services, LLC, why would you choose someone else?